BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Lindsi B.
Elk River , Mn
Don't really like this. Too strong for me and definitely too expensive for pooor quality
Stephanie R.
Oxnard , CA
This spray leaves your body soft and smelling good; I would recommend it to others to use
Crystal S.
I love the smell of this! My dog loves to get wet and when it comes in I just spray this!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like bath in body works but thus spray wasn't my favorite nor going back for this one.
Samm C.
Coconut Creek, FL
smells yummy. It leaves the room smelling so warm and cozy. I would buy this item again.
Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
The spray is a big spray. One spray eliminates odors almost immediately and I like that.
Ally H.
Hales Corners, WI
I love the smell very much. Always use this almost every single day! It's worth the buy!
Like this smell of lilac and blossoms in the house sit could have less of a stronger sent
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK
Not too strong but does the job! Only need to use one little spray. I use it in my truck!
Rebecca Z.
Reisterstown, MD
Bath and body works has the best smelling sprays! I would recommend any of their scents!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Como faço para receber ?