BY BATH & BODY WORKS

kate p.
Not a fan of this smell but the others they have are amazing and they are only around $6.50
Sydney W.
Grand Haven, MI
This product smells amazing and it's cute packaging add to the bathrooms cuteness as well.
gabby w.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product so much. Amazing and beautiful. smells good too lol. I fully recommend.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
Make my room like a heaven on the earth , Ohh I'm in love really , I can't live without it
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
I've used this on a regular basis, I have three dogs. Helps Oder on the furniture and room
Samantha B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Was not very halt with this item. It had a really strong smell and it lingered way too long
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
I swear bath and body works is the best place in the world haha this stuff smells so good!
Adjimbar D.
It's the best smell that you will want to smell every single day. The smell is unbelievable
Vicky M.
La Puente, CA
Good product. Shop has always good deals amazing i smell like something sweet a candy yummy
Valantou K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It worked okay for me but the scent was just too overpowering in the room for my preference
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?