BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Haley S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells good I like for my room to smell fruity or like flowers and this gets the job done
Samantha R.
Flint
These work so well I need two sprays of this and it will completely cover my living room.
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Works really well. Once you spray, it lingers in the room for hours. I love this product.
Ingrid M.
Redlands, CA
The spray is a big spray. One spray eliminates odors almost immediately and I like that.
Crystal S.
I love the smell of this! My dog loves to get wet and when it comes in I just spray this!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like bath in body works but thus spray wasn't my favorite nor going back for this one.
Babylon A.
Fargo, ND
This product smells great, the scent is very long lasting, and fresh. Highly recommend it
Like this smell of lilac and blossoms in the house sit could have less of a stronger sent
Irma O.
Montclair, CA
Removes the smell in my house. Feels like home. My favorite smell to use. I recommend it.
Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
I love their fragrance, always use it in the bathroom and in the room, I would recommend.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.