Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Sayuri A.
Doral, FL
I love their fragrance, always use it in the bathroom and in the room, I would recommend.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Way to strong and doesn't last as long as I want for the price I'm paying not recommended
Stephanie W.
Watertown
smells great, eliminates the dog odor. makes the home smell very inviting. great product
Harmony L.
Silver City, NM
This product tested well I. My home the children even commented on how great it smelled.
Jillian G.
Love this scent and b&body works! Great scent options and makes my home smell so good.
JaimeRose H.
Leavenworth, KS
Calm and soothing scent! Great for when you have guests, the scent isn't too powerful.
Yovana R.
Quiero probarlo si que quiero por favor se ve que es muy bueno y me gustaría tenerlo..
Nat M.
This a good product. I love it. I recommend this product. Very strong smell. I love it.
Amanda C.
Louisville, KY
I have never tried these but have heard that they are really good I may go and get some
Tresa B.
This room spray smells very nice. It leaves a light scent that lasts. Give this a try.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?