BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Shelby C.
Love all the different rooms sprays. They smell really good and have a variety of scents.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
The scent lasts for a very long period of time and I love how great it smells in my room
Rebecca Z.
Reisterstown, MD
Bath and body works has the best smelling sprays! I would recommend any of their scents!
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
The smell is amazing I love spraying it before I go to bed. Leaves the from smelling good
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
This smells amazing and last a very long time I would totallyrecommend for anyone to buy
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
Bath and Body Works is my go to place for anything. But, i especially love this product.
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
Smells amazinggggg I love all of bath and body works stuff never had a issue what so ever
Samantha R.
Flint
These work so well I need two sprays of this and it will completely cover my living room.
Brooke B.
Never tried this. Love other bath and body works stuff so I'm sure I would like this too.
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
If you are a fan of Bath and Body Works, I recommend this. Smells so amazing! I love it!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?