BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
Really love the smell of it and I think y'all should make a candle so more people can buy it
Alyssa M.
Flint, MI
Love bath and body works room sprays!! I didn't love this scent but these sprays are amazing
Sharika R.
Newark, NJ
I love this product the scent smells really great, I also spray it on my fresh clean sheets.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
Never tried this product I love bath and body works but I'm sure that this smells really nice
Ankita S.
Very effective compared to yankee. But i hope this would have lasted long compared to others
Bridgette T.
I keep this in both my bathrooms and it smells amazing it covers up every scent literally lol
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
bath and body works is a great store, everything in the smells amazing, it never dissappoints
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
I love anything Bath and Bodyworks. My friend had the spray and you could smell it for hours
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
Have not tried this product but hope to try it in the near future. I love bath and body works
Brittany  M.
Chillicothe, OH
I've not personally tried this, seems to be something id be interested in from other reviews.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?