BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Crystal S.
I love the smell of this! My dog loves to get wet and when it comes in I just spray this!
Haley S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells good I like for my room to smell fruity or like flowers and this gets the job done
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like bath in body works but thus spray wasn't my favorite nor going back for this one.
April S.
Louisa, KY
Love these room sprays! Lilac blossom is a favorite of mine. I use it in the car also 😍😍😍
Yosselyn M.
Inglewood, CA
Smell really great after a day at work I can smell the lingering freshness of it, love it
Ally H.
Hales Corners, WI
I love the smell very much. Always use this almost every single day! It's worth the buy!
Dalia V.
New York, New York
The concentrated room sprays a super strong and smell amazing. One spray is all you need.
Carina S.
Smells so good. I like that this is concentrated, helps make the scent last a lot longer.
Sophia R.
Destrehan, LA
This is one of my favorite room spray scents from bbw! My boyfriend loves it and so do I!
Pam P.
Smells so amazing, long lasting. Great for big areas and homes with pets. Priced average.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?