Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray
Like this smell of lilac and blossoms in the house sit could have less of a stronger sent
Leah M.
Gadsden , AL
A great scent that isn’t too pricey and can be found at any bath and body works location
Irma O.
Montclair, CA
Removes the smell in my house. Feels like home. My favorite smell to use. I recommend it.
Crystal S.
I love the smell of this! My dog loves to get wet and when it comes in I just spray this!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like bath in body works but thus spray wasn't my favorite nor going back for this one.
Barbie S.
I love bath and body works products. They all have amazing smells. And super affordable.
April S.
Louisa, KY
Love these room sprays! Lilac blossom is a favorite of mine. I use it in the car also 😍😍😍
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Always have loved Bath and Body Works lotions and sprays. Great smell and scent overall.
Niya n.
Flint, MI
Omg this fragrance is just so satisfying it just Mack's my day to email even smell it 😊.
Abbey R.
They used to have other scents I liked more now i just get the candles I Love the candles
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?