BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sarah H.
Puyallup, WA
I don't like the way this stuff smells. It's pretty overwhelming and doesn't last very long.
Jordan W.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! IT IS AMAZING AND I JUST LOVE IT!! IT SMELLS GOOD AND LASTS A LONG Time
Erica A.
Awesome spray only use it for romantic occasions. It sets the mood and make smell refreshing.
Amber S.
Braddock, PA
Love it. Really really really really like it. It a good scent. One of my favorite i love it.
Carol M.
New Providence, PA
This is what I get for my mother and myself in the summer, the smell it to die for. Love it.
Florianyeli M.
that smell is fantastic, I let myself be enveloped by the wonderful smell that lasts so long
Hannah L.
Utica, OH
The best air freshener because it smells clean but not like a cleaning product or a chemical
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This has a great floral scent! It last a long time! 1 spray is all you need. I recommend this
Ryah T.
Dade City, FL
I leave mine in my car and it only takes one spray for the whole car to start to smell good!
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love live this product i was recommendation by a sales person and now tjis is my holy grail
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?