BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
This is my absolute favorite go to scent for the bathroom. It smells amazing I recommend it
Kaleigh H.
Never used this scent before but I'll review it to get credit. I do like the brand though.
kate p.
Not a fan of this smell but the others they have are amazing and they are only around $6.50
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Este desodorsnte ambiental huele maravilloso!!! La fragancia de los lirios es delicioso.
Marissa H.
Great smell. Long lasting smell as well. Great quality for the price and would recommend
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Always have loved Bath and Body Works lotions and sprays. Great smell and scent overall.
Samm C.
Coconut Creek, FL
smells yummy. It leaves the room smelling so warm and cozy. I would buy this item again.
Kandice R.
Little Rock, AR
Smells fantastic and last forever highly recommend it anything from bath and body works!!
Aubrey W.
Milton, KS
I use this in my bathroom! My guests love it and i use this all the time. My go to spray!
Yosselyn M.
Inglewood, CA
Smell really great after a day at work I can smell the lingering freshness of it, love it
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?