BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Hannah H.
Smells good. Scent can be overbearing. Spray cap fell off. But sprays nicely. Fills up room
Megan C.
Just a little spritz and my room smells very clean. I like to use this scent in the summer.
Marissa D.
It's pretty good, I prefer a febreze product better though. The smell doesn't last on these
Summer B.
Louisa, KY
Leaves the room smelling so clean! I spritz it around the house when I want a fresh smell.
Demetrius J.
Durham , NC
It's heavily concentrated so only one spray will work. It's perfect for covering up smells
Camila A.
Tecate , CA
So good aroma I'm in love with this products I wouldn't change of other product I'm with in
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
I've used this on a regular basis, I have three dogs. Helps Oder on the furniture and room
Evelyn M.
Long lasting smell. Grate if your home smells a little bit smelly perfect for the bathrooms
Vanessa C.
Chicago Heights, IL
So relaxing and welcoming to walk into a good smelling bedroom ! Awesome worth every penny
Valantou K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It worked okay for me but the scent was just too overpowering in the room for my preference
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?