BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Ashley C.
This spay is so amazing love the way it smells and is long lasting a little bit goes a long way
Kon K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing So good quality product I love to use it. I like so much and recommend for use it,super
Carlos P.
My mom loves it. It reminds.me.to her every time I catch that sweet smell. Highly recommended.
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This room spray smells so good and calming reminds me of a lavender smell deffitnetly worth it.
Amanda C.
Johnson City, TN
WE HAVE THE BATH &BODY WORKS WHITE BARN IS OUR WORK BATHROOM. ITS GREAT WHEN WELL YOU KNOW WHY.
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
I love their products, they smell so good the creams are my favorite! Always let my skin smooth
Ashleigh C.
New Market, AL
Great smelling very effecting affordable smelling mist that can be used anywhere very effective
Ashley G.
Corinth, MS
Love this spray it last so long and leaves my house smelling so good! Love bath and body works
Danielle D.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is amazing. One spray and that's all you need. You can smell it for hours at a time.
Julia T.
I love spraying my room with this, especially right after I clean it, gives it that extra umph
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?