BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Elena L.
Plainview
I love it my grandma uses these she always uses it in her restroom it help control the smell
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
I love anything bath and body works so of course I love this! Smells so good! Love love love
Erica A.
Awesome spray only use it for romantic occasions. It sets the mood and make smell refreshing.
Haley A.
Mount Morris, MI
Awesomeness.
Love the smell! It an awesome product.
I recommend it to anyone.
It's very nice.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
Fills the whole house with a wonderful scent , sprays well out of the bottle and masks odors
Carla G.
I love all my house is scented with a very rich and subtle smell I recommend 100%. I love it
Allison C.
Ketchikan, AK
Smells great. Keeps your home smelling great. More people should invest in this air freshener
ashley l.
upper lake CA 95485
I love bath & body works! Especially this kid it smells so good! I use the lotion everyday.
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
I really wouldn't prefer this scent but it's okay and bath and body works is kind of pricey
Richelle R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really love bath and body works scents. I love the smell I just wish they lasted longer.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.