BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Adjimbar D.
It's the best smell that you will want to smell every single day. The smell is unbelievable
Evelyn M.
Long lasting smell. Grate if your home smells a little bit smelly perfect for the bathrooms
Heather H.
Pineville, LA
I love this! It smells so so good! I always sprits it around the house after I've cleaned!
aimee b.
Fremont, CA
Smells yummy and takes care of any unwanted scents in the room I would definitely recommend
Valantou K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It worked okay for me but the scent was just too overpowering in the room for my preference
Emely L.
Compton, CA
Smells amazing and smell lasts up to a whole day....not to strong but perfect for the nose
Courtney B.
Milton
Love this smell! I love all bath and body works! I have a bunch of air freshener from them!
Vicky M.
La Puente, CA
Good product. Shop has always good deals amazing i smell like something sweet a candy yummy
Michelle G.
Riverside, IL
I love this scent and the way the smell circulates the house quickly. I love this product.
Sydney W.
Grand Haven, MI
This product smells amazing and it's cute packaging add to the bathrooms cuteness as well.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?