BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Carlos P.
My mom loves it. It reminds.me.to her every time I catch that sweet smell. Highly recommended.
Laiken M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this room spray. It last and smells great. They have so many scents too! Would buy again
Arria G.
Casselberry, FL
I'm I love bath and body works products they are kinda pricey but well worth it for the quality
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
This smells good. I don't use it often but when I do it does leave my sheets smelling very nice
Jordan G.
Cedartown
Love the rooms sprays ! I use them for my car and for last minute company ! They are so useful
Amanda C.
Johnson City, TN
WE HAVE THE BATH &BODY WORKS WHITE BARN IS OUR WORK BATHROOM. ITS GREAT WHEN WELL YOU KNOW WHY.
Alejandra C.
Houston
Love the scented smell that they have plus I think it's pretty affordable good price to it also
Kasey C.
Kansas City, KS
Bath and body works always has my vote. I love everything about this company and its products.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
I have not tried any of the bath and body works air fresheners . But i do know they smell good.
Francheska C.
Edison, NJ
Love the long lasting smell that fills my home with this amazing smell, best smell is lavender
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?