Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Shayla B.
['Cyclone', 'WV'], WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This stuff works really well it leaves my clothes very fresh and clean and smells amazing.
Heather H.
Pineville, LA
I love this! It smells so so good! I always sprits it around the house after I've cleaned!
gabby w.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product so much. Amazing and beautiful. smells good too lol. I fully recommend.
Emily F.
The bath and body works sprays last so long and have such a strong scent! They work great!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
love the smell of this and the brand but use a little at a time ! super super super strong
Kara M.
Olean, NY
Really nice light scent. It doesn't linger too long though so I found I sprayed more often.
Breanna R.
Bath & Body Works Has Awesome Sprays & Candles. This One Smells Great And Lasts A Long Time
Lisa A.
Smells great and makes my house fresh and inviting. A necessity with fee kids in the house
Emily E.
Valley Park, MO
Too perfumy. Doesn't spread as well as other scents. Irritated my cat and dog quite a bit.
Cherish W.
Frankfort, KY
My favorite room spray, seriously!! It keeps my room smelling all day!! I genuinely love it
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?