BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
I really wouldn't prefer this scent but it's okay and bath and body works is kind of pricey
Richelle R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really love bath and body works scents. I love the smell I just wish they lasted longer.
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
These are the best room sprays ever. So many different scents to choose from. Stong scents.
Norma G.
Visalia, CA
This works kills orders and leaves a nice long lasting smell I like it more for the bedroom
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
Great for stinky boy bathrooms. Keeps the room clean and smelling wonderful. Great product.
Grisel G.
Brandon, FL
Really do recommend this for your rooms and house. Love this spray! I even use it in my car
Natasha H.
Sacramento, CA
It makes the room smell goo godd and freash oh yeah it does u should try it you'll be happy
Valantou K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It worked okay for me but the scent was just too overpowering in the room for my preference
Laura W.
Love bath and body works products , makes your house smell awsome plus it lasts a long time
Shayla B.
['Cyclone', 'WV'], WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This stuff works really well it leaves my clothes very fresh and clean and smells amazing.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?