BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

member-77775a70f
Awesome product, great quality and price. It has great advantages and the prices is acceptable
Paola C.
This spray is super good and smells amazing, I really like it! You should try it if you haven't
Amber S.
Braddock, PA
Love it. Really really really really like it. It a good scent. One of my favorite i love it.
Kate K.
I like all wallflowers. Some of them are far too strong, but we have one in almost each room.
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
I love anything bath and body works so of course I love this! Smells so good! Love love love
Tess M.
Milwaukee , WI
I love bath and body works products. I do like this product but I normally buy other scents.
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love live this product i was recommendation by a sales person and now tjis is my holy grail
Alyssa R.
Calexico, CA
With just one spray is good enough to leave the room smelling super good and last a long time
Ana M.
clearlake
This bath and body works lavender room spray can hide any smell and turn it into a good smell
Allison C.
Ketchikan, AK
Smells great. Keeps your home smelling great. More people should invest in this air freshener
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?