BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cassy H.
Wonderful smell at a great price. Bath and body works never fails me. They have amazing sales too
Armani K.
These sprays are very strong. A little bit goes a long way. You only need like one or two squirts
Chelsea G.
Brookville, PA
Smells great many compliments. Last a long time also. Love this product one of my many favorites
Sara N.
Chickamauga, GA
This stuff smells great. I have only tried it a couple of times but am really impressed with it!
Kaitlyn A.
Smells wonderful. Doesn't just make it smell nice but actually takes away the not so nice smells
Veronica D.
I've never used this product but I have used others and I love them smells great and lasts long.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ
Lilac is relaxing with the smell is too intense can't spray to much or it just because a nussance
Rebecca L.
Mount Gilead, NC
I have not tried this but I want to i love bath and body works products they never disappoint me
Allison M.
The scents are strong and concentrated. The little tiny bottle lasts for what seems like forever
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX
This smell is so good. I love bath and body works the sprays are super good and last a long time!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?