BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Merryl M.
Chattanooga, TN
I use to work for bath body works so trust me my stash has dwindled! I've had these in every room of my house. Yes I'm a bit OCD when it comes to smell!! I will spend money on my house to smell amazing!!
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
I love bath and body works but this is one of my least favorite products. The fragrance is super strong and very concentrated so it will leave whatever area you spray feeling like it is in a cloud of perfume.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't think these would have the room smelling good for a long time, but turns out I was wrong. This little bottle really has a strong scent that can last hours. Would definitely recommend and rebuy !
Susan D.
Jackson, TN
Love my endless weekend sents!! The body spray is just strong enough to pick up with out making me sneeze and I'm so happy that they reformulated the lotions to make them thicker, my dry skin loves it!
Kary S.
wilmington
This room spray smells soooo good and it definitely reduces other odors. I’m not sure if it completely eliminates odors, but regardless it makes the room smell great and it isn’t too strong of a scent.
Erica R.
Farmingdale, NY
It's such a relaxing scent and so concentrated! There's really nothing that I don't love In this store. This product really brightens up every room and a little goes a long way. I can't wait to try other scents in this product. I feel like I'm in a relaxing dream when I step foot into my bedroom
Kimberly K.
Baldwinsville, NY
I only buy my air freshners at Bath and Body Works...I love that they mail me coupons on a daily basis and have so many fragrances to choose from ... and they change them every season. Love them!
Sugey n.
Love this spray will totally recommend and the best part is that sometimes they are on sale that is the best part, smells great a must have i have it in my car too.
Dominic G.
Red Wing, MN
I love these super concentrated fresheners. They make my whole life better. These scents bring back so many childhood memories. A little expensive but they last forever. I do recommend. Go buy some.
Cara B.
Camanche
This stuff is amazing. I use it in my house every time I clean. I personally like this scent because it's not too strong and lasts for days. It is completely affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?