BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Kimberly K.
Baldwinsville, NY
I only buy my air freshners at Bath and Body Works...I love that they mail me coupons on a daily basis and have so many fragrances to choose from ... and they change them every season. Love them!
Cara B.
Camanche
This stuff is amazing. I use it in my house every time I clean. I personally like this scent because it's not too strong and lasts for days. It is completely affordable and I would recommend to anyone!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Smells amazing and love how it is manageable to use everyday ! I like the price and packaging and feel it's very effective and helpful to have ! I use everyday and plan to buy all the time! Definitely recommend 🖤
Apryl J.
A little goes a long way. I haven't tried this particular scent, but the room sprays in general are very nice and smell amazing. Pair them with your favorite B&BW candle and you will be in heaven.
Kayla H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances. ... I simply LOVE the different body sprays that you can buy from Bath and Body works! .
Maddie F.
This stuff is awesome and smells AMAZING!! It may be a bit pricey so that's a con but it smells great and is very effective at getting weird smells out of the house :) I would highly recommend this :)
Dori W.
Buffalo, NY
Tbt to when bath and body would spray these cute things on your bags at checkout. Anyways they’re pretty cheap and even better bc bath and body has many sales. Smells great with a variety of scents.
Catharine H.
Love all bath n body works products.. This scent smells really good n leaves room smelling nice n feels like ur in a calm environment. It's affordable and smells great so I recommend this spray!
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These rooms sprays are amazing! Only one spray smells so good and lasts! They have delicious scents available, I love the lilac blossoms! A little expensive but if bought on sale, 100% worth it
Mayara B.
Springfield, VA
Loveeeee the scent! The bottle looks smal, but it last for an extremely long time. I usually use it inside of the car and in the smaller rooms of the house and it makes them smell amazing!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.