BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Love the high concentrated room spray that spreads among the room and stays lingering for hours - all you need in one spray and the room has a very strong beautiful smell - very reasonable product that is pretty easy to purchase
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
This room spray really helps to get rid of smells especially when you know you’re expecting company soon! Just a few sprays and your home smells brand new! The spray lasts quite a few hours and comes in a nice variety of scents
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Love the idea of the sprays but honestly they are way overpowering. If you spray more than one spray in a room you lose your breath it’s so strong. I would prefer a more subtle scent /air freshener but it is great quality .
Janisa Q.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I didn’t love these. It is just like spraying perfume or body mist all over. I don’t feel like it took away smells but just added the perfumey scent to all the smells. I won’t buy this again. It didn’t do what I wanted it to.
Kristi T.
Spring, TX
These room sprays are the best on the market! The scents are so strong. We use this as “poop spray” in my house and you only need one little spray to freshen up the bathroom! I’ve used these for years.. nothing compares!
Kilee M.
gadsden
This is the perfect size to keep in the car and it smells great. People get in my car and ask me how it smells so good. The bottle fits right in the middle console of the car for convience and it is also good at home
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love the room sprays bath and body works provides. They are long lasting and the scent stays in the room for hours. It may come in a small bottle, but a little goes a long way. Not to mention the price is amazing.
Mari O.
Roanoke , TX
I love all the products from this store because the scents are so rich and smell for a long time. This scent specifically is very calming and soothing. You defi etch get at a very affordable price. I do recommend.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Little🍷 J.
Plantation, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns and smells yummy! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?