BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
One of our favorite stores to shop in, so many options, so many great deals and you can change these in and out to fit
Your mood as much as you want. Never have just one option with these a new one is always a viable
Katherine M.
Rocky Mount, NC
This is a super strong scent but smells awesome. I actually use these in my car to make it smell a little more girlie. It covers the smell of my boyfriends cigarette too.
Monica W.
This spray is excellent for making your home smell good without burning a candle or worrying about turning out the fire before leaving home. This product lasts for a long time and it is very affordable. The smell lasts for a few hours and it is so helpful and useful to have in the house.
Cassie R.
Thief River Falls
Love the smell! This is my absolute go to. I have recommended this product to family and friends and they are all in love. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I have 2 messy boys and one spray of this, you can't tell I have stinky socks or dirty
clothes laying around.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this air freshener! It smells so amazing and there are so many other scents you can get. I love how strong the smell is, and it sticks around for a long time.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this room spray by bath and body works. I love it for my bedroom, bathroom, living room, car... Basically anywhere you want to smell nice. I love this stuff
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've only got this once. I'm usually getting the candles for my mom. The smell was nice and lasted quite a while. I just an not wild about perfumes all over my house so I never get this. Great smelling and not a fake scent. Totally worth the price. Just not the product for me.
Brooke B.
Eagle
I have one of these, but it is a different scent. I like it a lot, but the only thing is that the scent is way too strong, so you have to barely squeeze it once.
Noor H.
Granger, IN
I love the smell of this air refresher. Lasts in the air for hours and masks any orders. It’s really effective and smells amazing. A little bit on the pricer side compared to what you can purchase at the grocery store but so worth it for the variety of different scents
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
I bought this room spray for my sister because they were having a deal and the associate suggested it... smells so good I almost didn’t want to give it away! I bought myself the teakwood one and I noticed that although these sprays produce a strong burst of smell at first, it doesn’t tend to linger...
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?