BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Vanessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
I couldn’t find the smell I usually get which is eucalyptus and mint if you find it grab them all!!!! It’s by far the best. They are bit pricey compared to other ones depending what you buy but they are worth every penny!!
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
I have used the air fresheners from Bath and Body Works and they work greatly. I would recommend this to anyone but especially people who have pets or always cook, just to make sure your home smells sweet!
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonville , IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a one to keep in the car the house the rv. It’s just get to all around. I get the plug-ins and love them too. They last unlike other brands that say they last 30 days. They are a little more then the stuff you get at the store but I think it’s worth it.
April J.
Newport News, VA
I don’t have this scent but I do have some other ones and they are very concentrated and the scent lingers around for a long time . The price is not so expensive especially if you catch them on sale
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I love bath and body works room sprays. I personally use them in my car and they are very effective. I think it’s a very affordable product and lasts quite a while. I would recommend this product.
Courtney s.
I have used Bath & Body Works products for a really long time! Ever since I can remember! And I will continue to use them! They smell fantastic! They have an exquisite. Smell to them!
Nichole P.
Elkin
This stuff smells amazing it’s so fresh and clean smelling after you clean your house spray a small amount of this (it’s pretty strong so you don’t need a lot) and it lasts for hours
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I enjoy this scent and the packaging is beautiful. I am a huge fan of the room sprays because they reach a large area of my home and I don't have to use more than one spray at time of use. I try to buy these only when they are on sale because it can get expensive. Especially when you like to collect a bunch of scents!
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
You can view this review at youtube type in sharee1982. I am an avid lover of candles and I treat and care for them very well, so when I leave a review you can feel comfort in knowing that the review is coming from someone who takes good care of candles. I keep my wick's trimmed properly and I burn them correctly making sure to liquefy the entire top layer of wax so I do not get memory rings, this is especially important with the first burn.

There are several factors to think about when deciding if a candle will be a great fit for you. The scent is the most important factor for me, and the linger factor is very important too. Another factor that I consider is if the candle burns evenly, and also how long it last because I want something that is worth the price tag. I also want a candle that doesn't have that waxy smell or smoky smell. I like a lead-free wick whenever possible. I take all these factors into consideration when I rate a candle.

Scent- I find that scent is truly a matter of personal preference and therefore this is the one area that is kind of a matter of personal taste. Some people like fruity scents or floral smells. Some enjoy tropical or food or fruit related scents and so on and so on. Some people love a strong scented candle, others like something delicate. Where some candles really beat out others is the linger factor, it does not matter if the candle is delicate or strong it should linger, a good candles scent will still linger hours after you light it. I feel like some people will rate a candle poorly based on a non understanding of scent styles and expectations. You cannot expect a delicate scented candle to fill and entire living room, something like that may be good for a relaxing bath or just to scent the bathroom. If you want a candle that can scent a large room, go for a scent style that is strong. With all these things touched upon here is my review of the Bath and Body Works Lilac Blossom.

This candle has a very strong scent and it lingers for an incredibly long time, I mean I still smelled it the next morning. The linger factor with this candle is like WOW. Lilac is a floral scent and it’s a classic and this one is just invigorating and sublime. I must warn you it is a very strong candle so if you prefer the more settle ones, this one is not for you. The scent is very womanly and pretty, yet aggressive. Another huge plus is that the candle burns evenly and it does not have a waxy smell. This candle is worth every penny and I immediately bought another because I knew that this would be a constant go to candle for me, I will regularly burn this scent. The candle last for a long time, the shelf life is great. It will fill a large space even if it has high ceilings. With some candles you need to leave the room and return to smell it, not with this one. It’s hard to find a negative infact, but in fairness I try to point out all the things that could affect your satisfaction with a candle when I review. I would say I wish the cover design was better, maybe more luxurious. The photo on the jar was not the same as the one pictured when I initially ordered it. I just wish the look was more attractive or classy. As I said earlier, it is strong (which I love). However, that is a matter of personal taste.

My overall wrap up- I gave this 5 stars because it is amazing. The linger factor, the strong floral scent and the fact that it burns so evenly makes this candle a must have. I know bath and body works changes the look of this candle, but they don’t change the actual candle itself. This is a classic and even though I didn’t care for the design on the cover, the top was very pretty. I have posted pics. I cannot give this candle anything less than 5 stars.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?