BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Carlos P.
My mom loves it. It reminds.me.to her every time I catch that sweet smell. Highly recommended.
Chastity R.
Lake City, AR
All Bath & Body Works products are Great! This one smells amazing and has a long lasting scent.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
This spray smells so good and it stays in the area for a long period of time after spraying it.
Arria G.
Fern Park, FL
I'm I love bath and body works products they are kinda pricey but well worth it for the quality
Paola C.
This spray is super good and smells amazing, I really like it! You should try it if you haven't
Jessica H.
Lancaster, CA
I really don't like this product. I don't like the smell of this either. But it's a ok product.
Susan S.
Marco Island, FL
This makes my house smell awesome. Just a few squirts any last day very long time. Way worth it
Claudia H.
I love the smell of this is bomb belive me this spray is the best I live the smell it last long
Jennifer B.
A little bit of this spray goes a long way. It stays in the room for a long time. Great smell!
Kasey C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Bath and body works always has my vote. I love everything about this company and its products.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?