BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Allie C.
Sheboygan, WI
I love the smell off this and the price, the only Downfall, one spray can be VERY overpowering
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
This smells good. I don't use it often but when I do it does leave my sheets smelling very nice
Ivy D.
Smells really nice. Last a while after being sprayed. Really great smell. I absolutely love it!
Corissa L.
Smell delicious! Can be overwhelming if sprayed to much and I felt like I ran out really fast.
Michelle S.
Kearneysville, WV
Fresh smell. Eliminates orders and keeps house smelling good for days. A little goes a long way
Zarielle A.
Smells so sweet and calm! I use this everyday I suggest you do too! You won't be disappointed!
JULIE K.
Waterford, MI
the smell lasts awhile. fairly expensive. not better than a cheaper brand. recognizable brand.
Tatyana W.
All I use. Very good for the skin and has long lasting smell to it . Highly recommend to others
Amanda T.
Haven't tried this scent but I've loved everything from bath and bod works I've gotten so far.
Jennifer V.
Pearland, TX
Smells great! Not to perfumes or overpowering as some scents can be. Will definitely buy again.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?