BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Genesis B.
Boston
did not enjoy the smell at all!! It was very string for having only spritzed once around the house.
Rachel L.
Marianna, FL
Bath and body works makes such great products and I love how nice they all smell and are addordable
Mariah B.
Channelview, TX
I wear this every where I go ! I get compliments about the way I smell and I refer this to everyone
Makaya K.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff make my whole room smell amazing after just one spray it can make a room smell amazing.
Skylar T.
Utica
This scent is one of my favorites! It smells so good and I’m constantly spraying it around my house
Alexa A.
This spray is so concentrated. It will fill a room so quickly. So with every extra penny you spend.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Great air freshener to keep in the bathroom. They are a little more costly than other brands though
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Love bath and body works ❤️ it smells so good and is a great great brand. Love everything about it
Brittany S.
I didn't like the smell. It was too flowery and just not my type. I thought it was light but.......
Erica P.
It's a great smell. I prefer other over this one but most people love this and it is very relaxing
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?