BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Paige J.
Cathay, ND
Smells amazing! The scent lasts for a long time.
Really really does make the room smell better!
Jordan G.
Cedartown
Love the rooms sprays ! I use them for my car and for last minute company ! They are so useful
Maravilhoso! Super concentrado. Rende muito além de ter uma fragrância sem igual. Super indico.
Dana D.
I love my house to smell good. This is a good smelling spray. Always looking to try new things.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is super handy and helps to remove tough odors This is excellent for spraying bathrooms..
Becky P.
Durham, NC
Great smell, great concentration and great to use in bathrooms. I would repurchase this again.
Elyott L.
The smell is so amazing ! And so strong with just one spray being all you need for a huge room!
Shay G.
I love the smell of lilac! This leaves your room smelling fresh and flowery throughout the day!
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love bath and body works because they are cheap and always have great coupons! Love the smell
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
I love their products, they smell so good the creams are my favorite! Always let my skin smooth
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?