BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
Bath and body had some of the best and biggest selection of scents. They smell amazing and the smell lasts awhile. It's a little expensive there but I think it's worth it and you don't have to use very muchz
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
This is a fresh and light scent. Although it is not the best smelling bath & body works room spray. It does last a good 4 hours and leaves your house smelling clean.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I adore these but they’re a little strong so I have to be careful not to spray them in areas where I’m currently at. The scents smell just like their candles though, so you know exactly what you’re getting!
Kaylyn X.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product because of the scent but i do have to say, this is not one of my favorite scents. I would recommend this to others because it is a very good product, and it is very affordable because Bath & Body Works is a very affordable brand.
Kristin H.
I really like this but it's super strong and if you spray too much it can be over powering but I really like the smell and is super effective. Not to mention the packaging is super cute! I recommend this!
A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
My Grandma uses this and it she loves the odor and everything !! I am not a fan of it exactly!!! I have very specific odor likenings and this just does not cut it!!! It must be really cheap because she has plenty!
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
This smells wonderful but it doesn't last long. I can use it in the smaller rooms for a nice smell but I tend to not use it in bigger rooms cause I don't like to use so much for the whole area to smell nice.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
I have pets that sometimes have accidents. I clean but there is usually a smell lingering. This takes care of it and is concentrated so does not need much. It isn't too strong and works well. I love lavender.
Geraldine M.
Sunnyside , NY
This smelled okay. Wasn’t my favorite air freshener. It wasn’t super cheap either. I didn’t like the mist, it didn’t mist evenly and would leave large spots on the floor. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend.
Mercades S.
This spray is long lasting and comes in a beautiful spray bottle. The only reason I put four stars is because the scent is not may favorite. Not bad, just not my favorite out of all the options at bath and body works.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?