BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray
I love all the bath and body creaams, i alwayss have one in my bag, my favorite was steet pea !!
Raegan H.
These are super chemically smelling and are too over powering. A little spray is quite a noxious
Airs A.
Very potent little can. I love how a little goes a long way. I will always use these in my home.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ
Lilac is relaxing with the smell is too intense can't spray to much or it just because a nussance
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Love this very much it works good keeps the house nd my room smelling good and I would buy again
Chelsea G.
Brookville, PA
Smells great many compliments. Last a long time also. Love this product one of my many favorites
Kaitlyn A.
Smells wonderful. Doesn't just make it smell nice but actually takes away the not so nice smells
Heather G.
I did not like the scent of this at all, it was very overpowering! Good thing it didn't last long
Haley A.
Manchaca, TX
Smells amazing! Love bath & body works. This lasts forever. Such an amazing product recommend it
Nicole A.
Doral, FL
Great for bathrooms they are very strong they also have a large selection of scents a bit pricey
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?