Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Alyssa B.
Bath and body works always comes out with good products, this smell is not too pleasing however.
I love all the bath and body creaams, i alwayss have one in my bag, my favorite was steet pea !!
Dominique R.
Smells soooooooo good! I absolutely love this product! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would
Stephanie N.
This is quite a fresh scent that smells wonderful in your home, bathroom, or any contained area.
Brenda V.
Its a really great product but i wont recommend it to those who have problems with strong scents.
Kriztella C.
Laredo, TX
Really good product smells awesome affordable recommend it it's just perfect I love this product
Gigi C.
Plant City, FL
Gross gross gross grossss grosss ill never use the product again! It was just not my cup of tea.
Melissa F.
Whittier, CA
Love this very much it works good keeps the house nd my room smelling good and I would buy again
Sierra M.
Lovettsville
This is my favorite product from bath and body works! It smells amazing. Can't get enough of it.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Love bath and body works products. They smell so beautiful. They make my room smell really good.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?