BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Brianna B.
Box Elder, SD
Absolutely in love with this smell. I have three dogs and this product makes my house smell amazing!
Arlene T.
I don't really love this scent. I can't really relax and get down be zen with a strong flower scent.
Rebecca A.
This spray is alright the scent was a little too much for me but it works great in the linen closet.
Janet T.
Roanoke, IN
Use this product alot. I like the lilac scent. The bath and body works sprays are very long lasting.
Daniela S.
Too sweet for my taste but my friends told me it smelled like heaven and I even gave it to my friend
Amazing smell .

Keeps the house smelling amazing .
Always buy it . Kids love it .
Smells like heaven
Maggie C.
This bath and body works product has a lovely smell and keeps my house smelling like lilac for hours.
Julie M.
Willis, TX
It smells heavenly. I love putting it in ever room of my house. Bath and Body works have great sales.
Alicia H.
Never used this. It's the only option listed but I don't like anything in this scent so I think a no!
Kristina R.
One spray goes a long way, can be over powering if you spray too much. But doesn't have lasting power
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?