Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Heather G.
I did not like the scent of this at all, it was very overpowering! Good thing it didn't last long
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Love bath and body works products. They smell so beautiful. They make my room smell really good.
Armani K.
These sprays are very strong. A little bit goes a long way. You only need like one or two squirts
Volha Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Like a lot of product from this store, because they have a great taste and really staying all day
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN
i love Bath & Body their lotion . it affordable and last pretty long. you guys should give a try.
Regan G.
Sumter, SC
This makes the house smell great! With two dogs inside it really helps out! We really enjoy this!
Cassy H.
Wonderful smell at a great price. Bath and body works never fails me. They have amazing sales too
Sarah G.
Haven't tried this but I wanted more reviews on it has anyone tried this? And how do you like it?
Tami B.
Victorville, CA
I use the plug in air fresheners in my bathrooms and in my cars. I like that I can change scents.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
I love this spray and it works great to take away smelly areas of the house that need freshened.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?