Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Genesis B.
Boston
did not enjoy the smell at all!! It was very string for having only spritzed once around the house.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL
Omg yesssss this is a must have and I need more asap I love this stuff it's great !! I want more !
Mariah B.
Channelview, TX
I wear this every where I go ! I get compliments about the way I smell and I refer this to everyone
Kay L.
Joshua, TX
I don't like this particular fragrance as much as I enjoy the citrusy smells of some of the others.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Ii never used this but the coconut flavor smell amaxing is do great i like a lot the coconut flavor
Ashley R.
Love the long lasting freshness this scent leaves. Definitely one of my favorite scents they offer.
Kayla N.
Great smell! Kind of strong so you can only use a little at a time but over all it's a good product
Lisandra T.
Orlando, FL
This bath & body works, smells really good but is expense compare with other product in the market.
Erica P.
It's a great smell. I prefer other over this one but most people love this and it is very relaxing
Christina W.
Chapmanville , WV
I have not used the particular scent, but I love using the sparkeling champagne and georgia peach.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?