Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Janey H.
Monroe
These room sprays are so fragrant and last for a good amount of time. One squirter is all it takes
Lina H.
Tampa, FL
I don't like it. To me it has an old person smell. Not pleasant for me. I rather use something else
Marcela E.
El Monte, CA
just amazing ly good to keep every songle roon mcleaam un youe goyse gor guesmt in ur home and casa
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff smells great ! It illuminates any harsh or nasty smell , its honestly worth the price !
Chia Lia T.
Pontiac , MI
Love the room spray, love it when I'm done cleaning my room and in spray it last long. Smell great.
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
tunes l these room sents are very song. one or two pumps fills a room. they are very concentrated.

Mary Y.
Alanta, GA
It’s OK I wouldn’t say recommended I didn’t like it very much but maybe u will it’s just not for me
Makaya K.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff make my whole room smell amazing after just one spray it can make a room smell amazing.
Kimberly K.
Buffalo, Ny
Did a descent job for a big but the scent itself is a bit odd and it doesn't seem to last very long
Hayden Y.
This stuff smells really great and I think it works really well! It's not horribly expensive either
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?