BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Lexi C.
Dorothy, WV
This scent is so amazing! It's so flattering & floral!! It's just so amazing!! I stock up every time
Priscilla G.
One of my favorite room spays to use! Very concentrated love it in MahoganyTeakWood and Limoncello 👌🏻
Daniela S.
Too sweet for my taste but my friends told me it smelled like heaven and I even gave it to my friend
Abby W.
Jamestown, NY
This smells sooooo amazing!! I use it almost every day! It lasts for a long time and is really great!
Margaret C.
Bonne Terre, MO
This scent really lasts. Everyone always ask me where i got the room freshner. The scent is heavenly
Rachel L.
New york, NY
I haven't tried this scent before. When buying scents I prefer to use warm vanilla scents or cookies
Brianna B.
Box Elder, SD
Absolutely in love with this smell. I have three dogs and this product makes my house smell amazing!
Gabby J.
Parlier, CA
Love bath and bodyworks products scents are strong good smelling best smells bath and body works got
Desiree S.
Toledo, OH
The smell is amazing. It covers up cigarette smoke and leaves the room smelling fresh. It's amazing.
Love these sprays. They make my house smell amazing. Kinda pricey for the size but overall are great
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.