BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Casey A.
This has very good scent and it lasts awhile. I would love to purchase again because it works great
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL
Omg yesssss this is a must have and I need more asap I love this stuff it's great !! I want more !
Tiffany S.
Absolutely LOVE the smell of it. It is a very light fragrance and you do not need to use much of it
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
tunes l these room sents are very song. one or two pumps fills a room. they are very concentrated.

Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
This scent is tonsoapy. I prefer the fresher fruit scents, and the special edition christmas ones.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Great smell. I love to spray this all over my room & bed. It's an amazing smell that last all day.
Ashley Y.
Smells really good. It is very strong so a little goes along way. Price could be a little cheaper.
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
I like these products recommend for everyone is soft and natural I like it those are good products
Makaya K.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff make my whole room smell amazing after just one spray it can make a room smell amazing.
Haley C.
I use this for my car and it works so well!! The smell wears off kind of fast is is the only issue.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Como faço para receber ?