BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
Walmart has better sprays than this.. cons not a lot of product and the smell doesn't last long so it was disappointing to me and was pricey for how much you get and what it is. I usually love bath and body
Stephanie D.
Makes the room smell good and does a good job at masking smells. However, a little goes a long way so do not spray too much. Its affordable and works well. Will be buying again and recommending to friends
Jacqueline F.
Bath and body works has the best smells and it's not over powering! Just a spray will fill the entire room with a great smell but it can be a little pricey if you're not getting it with a Sale! I have plenty in my house
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
This is a fresh and light scent. Although it is not the best smelling bath & body works room spray. It does last a good 4 hours and leaves your house smelling clean.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I adore these but they’re a little strong so I have to be careful not to spray them in areas where I’m currently at. The scents smell just like their candles though, so you know exactly what you’re getting!
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
Bath and body had some of the best and biggest selection of scents. They smell amazing and the smell lasts awhile. It's a little expensive there but I think it's worth it and you don't have to use very muchz
Kaylyn X.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product because of the scent but i do have to say, this is not one of my favorite scents. I would recommend this to others because it is a very good product, and it is very affordable because Bath & Body Works is a very affordable brand.
Mercades S.
This spray is long lasting and comes in a beautiful spray bottle. The only reason I put four stars is because the scent is not may favorite. Not bad, just not my favorite out of all the options at bath and body works.
A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
My Grandma uses this and it she loves the odor and everything !! I am not a fan of it exactly!!! I have very specific odor likenings and this just does not cut it!!! It must be really cheap because she has plenty!
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
This smells wonderful but it doesn't last long. I can use it in the smaller rooms for a nice smell but I tend to not use it in bigger rooms cause I don't like to use so much for the whole area to smell nice.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.