BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Stephanie D.
Makes the room smell good and does a good job at masking smells. However, a little goes a long way so do not spray too much. Its affordable and works well. Will be buying again and recommending to friends
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
This is a fresh and light scent. Although it is not the best smelling bath & body works room spray. It does last a good 4 hours and leaves your house smelling clean.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
Bath and body had some of the best and biggest selection of scents. They smell amazing and the smell lasts awhile. It's a little expensive there but I think it's worth it and you don't have to use very muchz
Kristin H.
I really like this but it's super strong and if you spray too much it can be over powering but I really like the smell and is super effective. Not to mention the packaging is super cute! I recommend this!
Mercades S.
This spray is long lasting and comes in a beautiful spray bottle. The only reason I put four stars is because the scent is not may favorite. Not bad, just not my favorite out of all the options at bath and body works.
Kaylyn X.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product because of the scent but i do have to say, this is not one of my favorite scents. I would recommend this to others because it is a very good product, and it is very affordable because Bath & Body Works is a very affordable brand.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
This smells wonderful but it doesn't last long. I can use it in the smaller rooms for a nice smell but I tend to not use it in bigger rooms cause I don't like to use so much for the whole area to smell nice.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
I have pets that sometimes have accidents. I clean but there is usually a smell lingering. This takes care of it and is concentrated so does not need much. It isn't too strong and works well. I love lavender.
A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
My Grandma uses this and it she loves the odor and everything !! I am not a fan of it exactly!!! I have very specific odor likenings and this just does not cut it!!! It must be really cheap because she has plenty!
Cassandra M.
Edinburg , TX
Great product, nothing but proactive reviews, never negative about this product it's effective and it is not disappointing to me. I love this product and I would so buy this again and I recommend for others
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?