Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Heather E.
Laurinburg, NC
Great smelling and gets the job done! Price isn’t bad either! Will continue to use! Deff recommend
erin m.
Harrison, OH
I love this air freshener! It smell very fresh and clean. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
Brittany S.
I didn't like the smell. It was too flowery and just not my type. I thought it was light but.......
Saouila A.
Very good product, keeps your whole place smelling good. Affordable and good for a big open space.
Amy S.
It would make bathroom or any room in your house smell like a garden. Light but flower lilac smell.
Brittany H.
Absolutely love this product! Smells so good and it's not to overbearing! Definitely worth the buy
Ashlyn J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Always love bath and body works products they will never let you down and this scent smelt so good!
Erica C.
Warren, OH
This makes any house smell good. I also use it in my car. It does not last as long as I would like.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I currently have this room spray and am obsessed with it! It is very strong so one spray is perfect
Julia G.
i think this reminds me of a very old mildewy scent and i wouldn't recommend spraying in your home.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?