BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kyra B.
Downingtown, PA
This product has my whole house smelling amazing i have no complaints this product is absolutely amazing

Amber G.
Wooster, OH
Love bath and body!! Amazing smells and deals can't beat that. Often coupons available.....!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope H.
New Braunfels, TX
I love these rooms sprays for freshening up my homework! Bonus if I can get the same scent in a candle!
Cassandra C.
Smells exactly like lilacs. One spray fills the entire room and lasts for hours. Love this room spray!
Ashley M.
Greencastle, PA
This product is long lasting and smells amazing. I spray it on my kids pillows and it smells for days .
Charli M.
Waco
Long lasting scent, but can be a bit overwhelming at times. I do love that the product overall though!
Taylor G.
Moultrie, GA
I love there room spray. Lovely and long lasting smell. I use frequently. I would recommend to anyone .
Jamie H.
Rogersville, MO
I really like this product it smells amazing and is long lasting and it dosnt have a super strong smell
Hannah H.
West Chester, OH
I don't like the room sprays I would rather use a candle or a wall flower. The room sprays don't last.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love this product it is amazing and great for every age I would definitely recommend it for everyone
Natasha D.
cardiff
How’s this product?
Ariel R.
Brunswick
I’m just curious if these are really worth it
Viktorija L.
Bradford
Any other flavours ?
Bailey M.
Idaho Falls, ID
This product looks really nice but I have noticed that bath and body works room sprays can be very strong. Is this scent overpowering or tasteful?