BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Dhanmattie S.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the room spray the scents last for hours l right now my favorite scent in New York beautiful day
Phyllis H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never used this product and it is not likely that I will because I don't like the lilac scent.
Amanda R.
Jacksonville, FL
Some what strong smelling at first . But the product lasts and last. I would recommend this to anyone
Gricelda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells perfect. I use it for my car. One spray is certainly enough, love the smell. Fantastic price.
Janet T.
Roanoke, IN
Use this product alot. I like the lilac scent. The bath and body works sprays are very long lasting.
Chandra G.
I like B&B room sprays. Great and refreshing scent and makes my room smell heavenly. will re-purchase
Natalie N.
These are great to use in your bathroom. They keep your bathrooms smelling nice and aren’t too strong
Desiree S.
Toledo, OH
The smell is amazing. It covers up cigarette smoke and leaves the room smelling fresh. It's amazing.
Holly C.
Fort Collins, CO
Yummy smells to cover up nasty smells! This spray does the job and smells so fantastic and balanced.
Brianna B.
Box Elder, SD
Absolutely in love with this smell. I have three dogs and this product makes my house smell amazing!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?