BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Alicia H.
Never used this. It's the only option listed but I don't like anything in this scent so I think a no!
Brittany N.
Coram, NY
Little bit goes along way smell is very strong but if you use the right amount it smells just right.
Elise C.
Washington, DC
My favorite smell and the bottle is pretty too. Great product for a great price, and smells so good!
Alexandra M.
Walnutport, PA
Clean and does a little more than air freshener alone. It's more of a room perfume as I like to say.
Smells so good I always use it and have it in every room keeps it's nice and clean smells like lilacs
Jordyn H.
Hollywood, FL
This makes me room feel nice and fresh. It soothes me and makes me feel comfy. I recommend for anyone
Gabby J.
Parlier, CA
Love bath and bodyworks products scents are strong good smelling best smells bath and body works got
Silvia iveth S.
Torrance, CA
Not really a fan. My spay bottle was broken.
It was just a disappointing product. Not buying it again
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Nothing beats bath and body works scents or quality!! Smells so good and this smell actually lasts..
Kaitlyn T.
Walkersville, MD
Don't like this. the smell is not good and it gives me a migraine :/ Was not happy with this product
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?