BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Dominique G.
Little Rock, AR
one spray, & the smell takes over the whole room. it smells so good! it makes me super happy to smell it
Ashley C.
I LOVE this smell. Like it's one of my top favorites! It's a relaxing smell and perfect for your room!!!
Celine M.
Alviso, CA
This smells so good and makes everything smelling so fresh and gets the whole thing smelling so darn good
Courtney A.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Works well. Little pricey. I like all the scents it comes in. It does last for a while once you spray it.
chrissy M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Bath & body works balsam is my all time favorite spray and I use it year around. It is the best smell yet
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY
Yes product works perfectly! Perfect scent really made my house smell amazing! Need to buy it again!!!!!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Love this ! Smells so good and my hands and legs are so soft and perfect ! Can't wait to try others kinds
Lucia T.
Love the smell of lilac in my room. Always spray it when I go in and out of the room. Just perfect scent.
Megan V.
These work well for small spaces. I use it in my office. I feel like it doesn't work as well in my home.
Krissy J.
Dundalk, MD
Love this product. Smells great and it is reasonably priced!! I use this the most. Such a great product!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?