BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Karel M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Su aroma es espectacular lo recomiendo ampliamente todo los productos de ellos son extremadamente buenos!
sabrina H.
Bell, CA
I love using this everyday because I smells good. When I past by people, they tell me I smell really good
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
Not a huge fan of lilac, but it does smell up the took quite strongly. I prefer their other scents more.
Geena L.
This product smells amazing. I'd highly recommend it for those who are looking for a sophisticated scent.
Nabila M.
Merritt, NC
I use the concentrated sprays - just one or two sprays and you can smell it throughout the entire house.
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
i like this room spray and i love the uceliptise (idk how to spell it) it's a minty one it smells so good
Viviana M.
Love it love it love it and that's all I can say I have bought it to my friends and they all love it too
Britt M.
Makes your house smell amazing!!! But then again so does everything else bath and body works had to offer
Asha I.
Happy Valley, OR
The scent isn't too overpowering but it completely masks any oder. The smell is super sweet and pretty 😍
Jerrica H.
College Sta, TX
This is a great fragrance and so airy and light. Can't really go wrong with Bath & Body Works products!!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?