BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Elise C.
Washington, DC
My favorite smell and the bottle is pretty too. Great product for a great price, and smells so good!
Holly C.
Fort Collins, CO
Yummy smells to cover up nasty smells! This spray does the job and smells so fantastic and balanced.
Sharon W.
Very nice fragrance it last a very long time andbi don't have to worry about spraying again for hours.
Miriam G.
Carolina, PR
no me encanta la fragancia a lila, sin embargo es un excelente peoducto. me encanta en otros aromas.
Chandra G.
I like B&B room sprays. Great and refreshing scent and makes my room smell heavenly. will re-purchase
Daniela S.
Too sweet for my taste but my friends told me it smelled like heaven and I even gave it to my friend
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells good when you first spray it, but doesn't last as long as other air freshner, but smells good.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
The smell of it is absolutely freshy! It makes you feel like you are on vacations! 100% recommended!
erica f.
Vineland, NJ
Smells so good you will never want to by another room spray after buying this one . I love the smell
Arlene T.
I don't really love this scent. I can't really relax and get down be zen with a strong flower scent.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?