BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Krissy J.
Dundalk, MD
Love this product. Smells great and it is reasonably priced!! I use this the most. Such a great product!
Lucia T.
Houston, Tx
Love the smell of lilac in my room. Always spray it when I go in and out of the room. Just perfect scent.
Dominique G.
Little Rock, AR
one spray, & the smell takes over the whole room. it smells so good! it makes me super happy to smell it
Ashley C.
I LOVE this smell. Like it's one of my top favorites! It's a relaxing smell and perfect for your room!!!
Megan C.
Fort Polk, LA
Perfect for the bathroom or other small rooms that need a little bit of freshening up throughout the day!
chrissy M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Bath & body works balsam is my all time favorite spray and I use it year around. It is the best smell yet
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY
Yes product works perfectly! Perfect scent really made my house smell amazing! Need to buy it again!!!!!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Love this ! Smells so good and my hands and legs are so soft and perfect ! Can't wait to try others kinds
Megan V.
These work well for small spaces. I use it in my office. I feel like it doesn't work as well in my home.
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
We use this spray all the time at work. Not too strong but works and does its job for freshening the air
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?