Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray
Smells so good I always use it and have it in every room keeps it's nice and clean smells like lilacs
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I hate this smell. But that's just my opinion. However my nana loves it. I think it's way to strong.
Maribel R.
hubert
Huele increíble lo uso en mi cuarto y me deja oliendo a fresco y ese aroma de lilac blossom increíble
yesenia c.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff smells so good it lasts such a long time and I just can't stop saying good things about it
Christen P.
Kingsport
I love love love almost anything bath and body works related! This is no exception. It's long lasting
Jenny L.
These sprays are amazing!! A little goes a long way and makes an entire room smell amazing for hours.
Laure M.
I like to keep these sprays in the bathroom. However they are very strong so on spray will be enough.
Danielle U.
Chestertown, MD
I love these room sprays they make my house smell so good. I spray it upstairs ND smell it downstairs
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
Room sprays are very concentrated, last a long time. Don't cause any sneezing due to harsh fragrence.
Lexi C.
Dorothy, WV
This scent is so amazing! It's so flattering & floral!! It's just so amazing!! I stock up every time
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?