BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Alexis H.
Fullerton, NE
This room spray smells amazing and it keeps your room smelling good for a long time. I love this spray.
Bell D.
Once again, HUGE fan of bath and body works. This spray leaves my house smelling absolutely wonderful.
Jordanay C.
Atlanta, GA
love bath and body works products all of thier products are great and especially love thier room sprays
Hope H.
New Braunfels, TX
I love these rooms sprays for freshening up my homework! Bonus if I can get the same scent in a candle!
Joan K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I like all Bath and Body Works products! The smells are awesome and never disappoint! Lots of variety!
Tina S.
This has a great smell lasts for all day I love it on my bedroom.and my bathrooms. To keep them fresh.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
This smells amazing it really makes me relax the only con is it finishes fast...totally recommend this
ivette g.
Amazing product it smells fasctic leaves home smelling fresh everyday.its a must have for all people.
Brittany N.
Coram, NY
Little bit goes along way smell is very strong but if you use the right amount it smells just right.
Rubenn A.
Corp Christi, TX
bath and body works room sprays are always amazing and super long lasting! this one smells marvelous!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?