BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
I absolutely love this scent . I recommend this product and I will repurchase because it smells awesome
Kristi B.
Indianapolis, IN
A little pricey for me. But still works great. Smells nice but was empty quick. Not sure I'd buy again.
Nika M.
I personally love all the fragrances from bath n body!! I don't have s favorite I just buy and use all.
Nataly G.
Richmond Hill, NY
This spray will make smell your house like heaven, it has a really nice smell, but it's not too strong
Desiree M.
West Palm Beach, FL
This scent gave me the worst allergy attack and my husband said its stunk and wanted me to wash it off
Nichole Paige M.
Waco, TX
I love bath and body works ...... Best perfume brand yet and the soaps and body washes smell wonderfull
Kelsey C.
A great scent for your home especially the living room when you're having company over just to refresh.
Hannah H.
West Chester, OH
I don't like the room sprays I would rather use a candle or a wall flower. The room sprays don't last.
Sheila A.
Atlanta, GA
I really love this spray. It's very convenient so you can take it anywhere. It smells fresh and clean.
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
These smell so amazing. They have a really great floral smell to them and really make a room smell good
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?