BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Don't spray to much because it is strong but it helps the smell go away or just even making things s better
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Never actually sued this scent, I've used the pine air freshener for christmas time though and I loved it!
Caity C.
I love how this room spray smells! I'll spray it around my room and on my bedding for a fresh lilac scent!
Jennifer R.
Huntington, WV
Very nice scent. Not to over powering . A must have . The smell lasts a few hours until you need to reapply
harley l.
Andrews, SC
really good, strong scents, lovely for a large house, or a house with children. i really enjoy this product
Ashley L.
Mentor, OH
Love everything Bath and Body Works. I have never been disappointed and this product is another one I love.
Nayeli H.
St.Goerge, UT
I use it after p.e and makes me smell great after all the running and things i think everyone will like it
Samantha C.
Stratford , CT
It was okay. I like a clean forest sent when I finish cleaning I felt like it was two much to handle for me
Kristin P.
Dayton, TX
I looooove all the bath and body works products!! The smell lasts and they have so many amazing fragrances!
Adibel C.
The scent is noy that long lasting but I spray anyways because it does smell good , I keep one in the car
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?