BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Leisha W.
Mesa
Any of bath and body works room sprays are to die for. Every morning when I make my bed, I spritz some of this on my covers, and I come home to a room that smells so warm and inviting. I would highly suggest their room sprays to anyone. They have so many different scents to choose from too!
Katie N.
I love these room sprays. They are light but refreshing and last a long time. Not too mention they're also safer than candles or plug ins. They work so well and are fairly priced. I would recommend to everyone.
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
OMG this air freshener it amazing one spray last you for days it amazing I have so many that I wanna use all of them that how much I love them especially when there on sale there good deals I highly recommend you getting this they will last.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I have smelled this over at a friends home and WOW! It smells so good! White Barn really out does itself. They make great products and this spray is one of them. It really lasts and leaves the room smelling great!
Page Y.
Lebanon, MO
So I got this product for my birthday so I'm not sure how the pricing is, but I can tell you that its very much worth it. You know you bought great air freshener when you only have to squirt three sprays or so!
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love the room sprays bath and body works provides. They are long lasting and the scent stays in the room for hours. It may come in a small bottle, but a little goes a long way. Not to mention the price is amazing.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I feel that these things are too strong for a natural room smell. I'd much prefer scented candles when I'm trying to freshen up a room. However, if you're on the market for a strong scent, I would check this out
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the light mist that this container sprays. Nice and airy...doesnt flood the room with heavy scent. Just the perfect amount of fragrance. I love this brand and the several different scents they come up with.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
I found the White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray very pleasing to the senses. It is not overpowering, yet it is strong enough to mask and control odors. I like to use it in my and my daughters room simply because it is a floral scent. It even gets rid of the stank of feet, sweat and armpit in my husbands room which I find amazing being it isn't strong at all. But I like that it isn't strong because I don't like sprays so strong they burn your nose. I also use this in the living room when we have company and get so many compliments and people ask what it is and where I got it, so I tell people all the time about my Room Spray from Bath and Body Works, they can't believe it and they go get them some
Kaitlyn M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love lilac scents in the beginning of spring and this bath and body concentrate is perfect for freshening my house. It's highly scented so you only need a little bit to make your whole room smell fresh and inviting
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?