BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
We LOVE B&BW products! Especially their room sprays! Absolutely so worth the price! Long lasting as well!
Lucia T.
Houston, Tx
Love the smell of lilac in my room. Always spray it when I go in and out of the room. Just perfect scent.
Megan V.
These work well for small spaces. I use it in my office. I feel like it doesn't work as well in my home.
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
We use this spray all the time at work. Not too strong but works and does its job for freshening the air
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love this product it is amazing and great for every age I would definitely recommend it for everyone
diana v.
Wasco , CA
This smells amazing it really makes me relax the only con is it finishes fast...totally recommend this
Kristen D.
I didn't use this exact scent but I really like using these for our bathroom! Good price when on sale!!
Estefania A.
This product works well with all types of skin, the scent is great and this will last you foreverrrrr!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These room sprays smell so good but be careful because they’re strong. A little spray goes a long way.
Ashley M.
Greencastle, PA
This product is long lasting and smells amazing. I spray it on my kids pillows and it smells for days .
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.