BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tina B.
Mesquite, TX
Love bath and body works you have to keep me out of there or I will nearly buy everything in the store
Katelin H.
Cedartown, GA
Super concentrated and is strong in scent so you only need a little for a large room. Smells wonderful.
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
This product smells so amazing ! It always leaves my room smelling so clean and puts me in a good mood.
Hannah L.
Aurora, OR
I loooooove any bath and body works products. I love how a little bit of this product goes a long way.
Desirae M.
Zapata, TX
I love this room spray! It smells so good and the scent lasts for days! I would recommend it to anyone!
Katelyn  .
B&BW seems to make fantastic great priced products. This is one of the best smells in their collection
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
This smells so good! A little goes along way! It's so refreshing and welcoming! I would def repurchase!
Reagan M.
Branson, MO
Lulalax love this product. The spray nozzle works great and the scent is strong and lasts a long time!
michele t.
Salisbury, NC
I always use bath and body works but this product makes me love it even more. It smells great and lasts
Vivian O.
Pearland, TX
Gives my house that fresh smell of lilac , one of my staples. Love me some bath and body works anytime.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?