BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Samantha C.
Stratford , CT
It was okay. I like a clean forest sent when I finish cleaning I felt like it was two much to handle for me
Stephanie C.
I love bath and body works. The white barn lilac blossom smells great and adds a relaxing feel in my room.
Michelle H.
Boardman, OH
I buy this spray alot .it's a little pricey but goes along way.it smells really good and last for awhile 😊
Felicia k.
This product is amazing. I love how it work and smells. It's better than any other brand!! Gets the stench
Wendy G.
Miami , FL
Great scent and lasts for a long time in the air. Love to spray these before bed time is the stress relief.
Letty D.
Homestead, FL
Works wonders, Especially with a house full of pets. When my house get to stinkin' I get to candle lit'in.
Nayeli H.
St.Goerge, UT
I use it after p.e and makes me smell great after all the running and things i think everyone will like it
Elizabeth Y.
Paden City, WV
This smells really good but doesn't last very long for the amount you pay. I do like the variety of scents
Yuliana E.
It's pretty good it leaves the room smelling like new . Does not leave the bad smell and has a great smell.
Stephanie S.
anything bath and body works is amazing! always smell good and can make any area smell amazing in no time!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?