Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Greicy S.
It smells really good. Let a really good smell all over and not in a anxious way. I would recommend it
Alexa C.
Vincennes, IN
This product makes my house smell amazing. very refreshing no highly recommend this product to very one
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love this product it is amazing and great for every age I would definitely recommend it for everyone
Nichole B.
Gordo, AL
It smells pretty good tbh and I'm not sure like how good but bath and body works always is pretty good
Brittany b.
One of the best scents I have ever smelt in my life so relaxing. It is so good I cannot live without it
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
This is good stuff I use this or the candles and it keeps my house smelling nice and clean all day long
Anam A.
Dearborn, MI
Love bath and body works products. This'll lilac ssom it's really good. You guys should give this a try
Gina L.
Rochester, NY
These room sprats are great they are strong and last a long time. Great for bathrooms and even your car
Vivian O.
Pearland, TX
Gives my house that fresh smell of lilac , one of my staples. Love me some bath and body works anytime.
Becka G.
Denver, CO
Smells good but the lotion seems watered down a lot and scent doesn't last as long as I hoped it would
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?