BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Yanilsa T.
york
I really like this product I always take it with me because sometimes the public toilets smell very bad lol
Cloe' M.
Loxley, AL
I love this spray from bath and body! It smells so good and is a great value! I would recommend to anyone!
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
All white barn scents are amazing but I this lavender is the perfect scent for the home!! I love it so much
Rhonda J.
East Dublin, GA
Truly love this soft scent from Bath & Boden Works. It's like daydreaming in a meadow full of wild lilic...
Virginia L.
I like the smell of this and it keeps my room smelling like lavender! 😍really recommend for people to use.
Kirsti O.
Overland Park, KS
Not a huge fan of the scent or the way the bottle sprays. Was severely disappointed in the overall product.
mary p.
augusta, GA
I love using this around the house it works great when cleaning and trying to keep the house smelling great
Amanda Z.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The smell is great I don't find it to be overpowering. I highly recommend trying this. I have repurchased !
Smells amazing!!!!! Fills the whole house with a nice smell. Love this product!!! Always have these around
Katie R.
This scent isn't my favorite. However, I do like this product in other scents! I keep this in my bathroom!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Como faço para receber ?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?