BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Carly F.
This spray is wayyyyy too strong and I can barely use it without feeling sick, I do not recommend to anyone.
Kallie O.
Salt Lake City, UT
The leave my smelling amazing all day, honestly. This is my everyday wear , you can never go wring with this.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It's the best best best.. I love bath and body works.. totally worth buying it. Really good product for skin.
Jaclyn S.
Love the new scent of the product. I only use two sprays to full up the whole area. It's my go to room spray.

Krystina J.
Shreveport
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It smells so sweet and wonderful. I use it everywhere in my house. It makes the whole place smell wonderful
harley l.
Andrews, SC
really good, strong scents, lovely for a large house, or a house with children. i really enjoy this product
Yanilsa T.
york
I really like this product I always take it with me because sometimes the public toilets smell very bad lol
Destiny G.
I really don’t like this. If it was another scent then I would like it.. but this smell just is not for me
Brittney M.
Clearfield
This makes your rooms smell super good. You don't even have to spray that much, because the smell travels!
Cloe' M.
Loxley, AL
I love this spray from bath and body! It smells so good and is a great value! I would recommend to anyone!
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?