BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Air Fresheners

Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
If you want a sweet smell this is the product for you it can be found at your local bath and body works along with other great products! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fresh smell to add the there home
Rachel A.
Tallahassee, FL
I love that I only have to spray once or twice . Anything more than that is way too much . This makes it last longer and worth the money. The scent is great and fills the room quickly . I love it and would recommend
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
Their room sprays are so full and they smell up your whole room. I use mine in my bathroom and car. I only need a very small spritz and it's good for the time being.
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
This smells SO good. Well let's be honest, 99.9% of the time all of their stuff smells good. But seriously, this keeps my house smelling amazing for hours. I think it's very affordable and I definitely recommend it.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My mom uses this all the time! She loves this stuff! I'm not really a fan of the smell but it does last a long time like I like! Would be better if I liked the scent! If you like a long lasting scent then you will like this
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I love their room spray! It's a nice pick-me-up for any room in your house. Everything they have smells amazing. Nearly everything they have is affordable! I would argue with some pricing but overall it's fair. They make high quality products for both men and women and they make awesome gifts! I definitely live for their annual sale!
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
Love the B&BW room sprays. They are a variety of scents available and they can be used in any room of the house. They are pretty pricey if you buy a single so try to wait until the store is having a bundle deal or use coupons.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
If u haven't tried these room spray baths from bath and body works u really need to try them... I prefer these over other house hold sprays. Espically this fragrance...it smells so pretty and really leaves any room smelling amazing!!
Jene T.
I love this room spray. It makes me feel like I am at the spa surrounded my freshly blossomed flowers. The spray is not over powering, but a little goes a long way due to the concentration. It's pretty long lasting as well.
Brandi B.
Savannah, GA
I love Bath and Body Works. They have great sales and they usually have some great scents. I don't buy many things from here, but when I do its a gift for someone and they love it. Its very affordable as well.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?