BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
My mom uses this all the time! She loves this stuff! I'm not really a fan of the smell but it does last a long time like I like! Would be better if I liked the scent! If you like a long lasting scent then you will like this
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this room spray! I love all the sprays form Bath and Body works room sprays! They are a lil pricey compared to store bought, but they smell so good! I will definitely buy again! I do recommend this product! Xo
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
I love this room spray. It makes me feel like I am at the spa surrounded my freshly blossomed flowers. The spray is not over powering, but a little goes a long way due to the concentration. It's pretty long lasting as well.
Ivelisse T.
Just so in love with this scent. Is is so perfect. Its pros that it smells so dam good. It is very effective. It works so nicely. It is absolutely very affordable. I would always recommend it to family and friends.
Brandi B.
Savannah, GA
I love Bath and Body Works. They have great sales and they usually have some great scents. I don't buy many things from here, but when I do its a gift for someone and they love it. Its very affordable as well.
Katie N.
I love these room sprays. They are light but refreshing and last a long time. Not too mention they're also safer than candles or plug ins. They work so well and are fairly priced. I would recommend to everyone.
Page Y.
Lebanon, MO
So I got this product for my birthday so I'm not sure how the pricing is, but I can tell you that its very much worth it. You know you bought great air freshener when you only have to squirt three sprays or so!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I have smelled this over at a friends home and WOW! It smells so good! White Barn really out does itself. They make great products and this spray is one of them. It really lasts and leaves the room smelling great!
Kaitlyn M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love lilac scents in the beginning of spring and this bath and body concentrate is perfect for freshening my house. It's highly scented so you only need a little bit to make your whole room smell fresh and inviting
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the light mist that this container sprays. Nice and airy...doesnt flood the room with heavy scent. Just the perfect amount of fragrance. I love this brand and the several different scents they come up with.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?