BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I love their room spray! It's a nice pick-me-up for any room in your house. Everything they have smells amazing. Nearly everything they have is affordable! I would argue with some pricing but overall it's fair. They make high quality products for both men and women and they make awesome gifts! I definitely live for their annual sale!
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
This smells SO good. Well let's be honest, 99.9% of the time all of their stuff smells good. But seriously, this keeps my house smelling amazing for hours. I think it's very affordable and I definitely recommend it.
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
Love the B&BW room sprays. They are a variety of scents available and they can be used in any room of the house. They are pretty pricey if you buy a single so try to wait until the store is having a bundle deal or use coupons.
Brandi B.
Savannah, GA
I love Bath and Body Works. They have great sales and they usually have some great scents. I don't buy many things from here, but when I do its a gift for someone and they love it. Its very affordable as well.
Ivelisse T.
Just so in love with this scent. Is is so perfect. Its pros that it smells so dam good. It is very effective. It works so nicely. It is absolutely very affordable. I would always recommend it to family and friends.
Jene T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this room spray. It makes me feel like I am at the spa surrounded my freshly blossomed flowers. The spray is not over powering, but a little goes a long way due to the concentration. It's pretty long lasting as well.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this room spray! I love all the sprays form Bath and Body works room sprays! They are a lil pricey compared to store bought, but they smell so good! I will definitely buy again! I do recommend this product! Xo
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I have smelled this over at a friends home and WOW! It smells so good! White Barn really out does itself. They make great products and this spray is one of them. It really lasts and leaves the room smelling great!
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
OMG this air freshener it amazing one spray last you for days it amazing I have so many that I wanna use all of them that how much I love them especially when there on sale there good deals I highly recommend you getting this they will last.
Katie N.
I love these room sprays. They are light but refreshing and last a long time. Not too mention they're also safer than candles or plug ins. They work so well and are fairly priced. I would recommend to everyone.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.