BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
We use this spray all the time at work. Not too strong but works and does its job for freshening the air
Krissy J.
Dundalk, MD
Love this product. Smells great and it is reasonably priced!! I use this the most. Such a great product!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Love this ! Smells so good and my hands and legs are so soft and perfect ! Can't wait to try others kinds
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
This stuff smells really good but the scent doesn't last very long. Other air fresheners last way longer
Stephanie R.
This is a great smell that reminds me of spring and is a quick fix if you don't plan on burning a candle.
Nabila M.
Merritt, NC
I use the concentrated sprays - just one or two sprays and you can smell it throughout the entire house.
Denice J.
Bullhead city, AZ
Bathworks are great they smell fresh wonderful I have two favorites Yankee Candle and Bath and Body Works
Sue V.
Stockton, CA
This smells great! The scent last for over 8 hours! It's so soft and calming! I only have to spray once.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
Smells nice but can be very overpowering. Use sparingly and it is nice. I love bath and bodyworks though!
Taylor m.
Smells the best thing I have ever had in a long time smells so so so good that I want to keep spraying it
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?