BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
A bit pricey but worth every penny. Long lasting and amazing scent! Would recommend this product to others.
member-f49deac18
Marshfield, MO
This spray works great for eliminating odor the good smell lasts for at least a few hoursand is very strong
Caitlin D.
Nashville
I wish the spray had mor inside of it , for such a small bottle it should've had a smaller price tag too .
Letty D.
Homestead, FL
Works wonders, Especially with a house full of pets. When my house get to stinkin' I get to candle lit'in.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of the Lilac it gives me migraines but these room sprays are amazing and super strong scents
Virginia L.
I like the smell of this and it keeps my room smelling like lavender! ūüėćreally recommend for people to use.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
This works great without being overpowering. I use it in the bathroom. Guests don't know you've sprayed it.
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
We use this spray all the time at work. Not too strong but works and does its job for freshening the air
Lucia T.
Houston, Tx
Love the smell of lilac in my room. Always spray it when I go in and out of the room. Just perfect scent.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Love this ! Smells so good and my hands and legs are so soft and perfect ! Can't wait to try others kinds
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?