BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Kallie O.
Salt Lake City, UT
The leave my smelling amazing all day, honestly. This is my everyday wear , you can never go wring with this.
Yanilsa T.
york
I really like this product I always take it with me because sometimes the public toilets smell very bad lol
Abby B.
I really like these room sprays. They work very well, and you don't have to use much to get a great event.
Brittney M.
Clearfield
This makes your rooms smell super good. You don't even have to spray that much, because the smell travels!
Destiny G.
I really don’t like this. If it was another scent then I would like it.. but this smell just is not for me
Krystina J.
Shreveport
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It smells so sweet and wonderful. I use it everywhere in my house. It makes the whole place smell wonderful
Allie G.
Weirsdale
Not the biggest fan of this spray. It disappears right after you spray it and doesn't have a pleasant sent
Sritha S.
Charlotte, NC
My favourite brand bath and body sometimes it feels strong as room spray and mostly good its up on my mood
Rhonda J.
East Dublin, GA
Truly love this soft scent from Bath & Boden Works. It's like daydreaming in a meadow full of wild lilic...
Amanda J.
Sebring, FL
This smells amazing and it lasts so much longer than any other I have ever used. I love this smell so much.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?