BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Air Fresheners

Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
I'm not really cool with you lol but it's not really cool with you lol lol I don't know why lol I don't know
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love bath & body works white barn lilac blossom concentrated room spray its works soo good and omg the smell!
Angelica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love anything from bath and body works. Everything smells awesome and the prices are great for what you get,
Isaura C.
I have not tried this product but it looks like it smells pretty good I love to travel I want to buy it soon
Jennifer L.
Smells so refreshing and doesn't just mask the odor. It really does eliminate it! One of my favorite scents.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
I think nbath and body works has some of the best room sprays there are. they last awhile and work instantly
Ashley F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love Bath and Bodyworks products. They are strong in scent and they are all-around a good quality product.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
It's the best best best.. I love bath and body works.. totally worth buying it. Really good product for skin.
Cindy D.
Amazing smell. I but these every month to keep my house smelling nice and clean. Also a sale so that's nice.
joex h.
Its a pretty good smell and I use this once in a while when I have peple over the packaging is pretty good to
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?