Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Candace B.Bath & Body Works White Barn Lilac Blossom Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Lynn W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Janice P.
Ladoga, IN
I use this in my bathroom and in all of my bedrooms and my mom and sister use it too because j recoomand it
Marina G.
Palmetto, FL
Bath and body work lotions smells so good.. i can smell it all day leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth.
Allie G.
Lady Lake, FL
Not the biggest fan of this spray. It disappears right after you spray it and doesn't have a pleasant sent
Harper Y.
Columbus, OH
I honestly like this product because it makes you absolutely glow! You smell good! You look good! Perfect!
Shawnna R.
Always amazing scents, great prices, gresat people selling their products, perfect coustomer appreciation.
LEAR26436carmen r.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
super rico olor y sensación refrescante le brinda a mi hogar me gusta mucho porque es duradero y me encanta
Letty D.
Homestead, FL
Works wonders, Especially with a house full of pets. When my house get to stinkin' I get to candle lit'in.
Kristin P.
Dayton, TX
I looooove all the bath and body works products!! The smell lasts and they have so many amazing fragrances!
Stephanie C.
I love bath and body works. The white barn lilac blossom smells great and adds a relaxing feel in my room.
Felicia k.
This product is amazing. I love how it work and smells. It's better than any other brand!! Gets the stench
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?