BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Air Fresheners

Michelle H.
Boardman, OH
I buy this spray alot .it's a little pricey but goes along way.it smells really good and last for awhile 😊
Smells amazing!!!!! Fills the whole house with a nice smell. Love this product!!! Always have these around
Virginia L.
I like the smell of this and it keeps my room smelling like lavender! 😍really recommend for people to use.
I love, love, love how fresh and clean this smells. I prefer it over frebreez and other aortic fresheners.
Katherine S.
El Paso, TX
Es súper agradable todos sus productos me fascinan tienen olores muy ricos es una tienda con mucha bariedad
Jennifer R.
Huntington, WV
Very nice scent. Not to over powering . A must have . The smell lasts a few hours until you need to reapply
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY
Really love it because stay longer and you can smell for ever, very affordable and you can find very easily
Amanda J.
Sebring, FL
This smells amazing and it lasts so much longer than any other I have ever used. I love this smell so much.
Og A.
The smell is so good and I like the fact that it has all the stuff that a girl needs on a every day basics
Amber M.
Henderson, KY
I actually just purchased this and the scent is soft, but beautiful. It is also calming and covers orders.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?